Exportale® (lactitol) is a modern osmotic laxative with an improved prebiotic effect.
A delicate and predictable drug effect is critical for choosing a medication for constipation. A favorable prebiotic effect, i.e. normalization of intestinal microflora, is an additional benefit of Exportale.
Exportale® Laxative has a combined effect on the colon, i.e. it simultaneously regulates the bowel habits and restores the intestinal microflora.
- Acts delicately, encouraging natural and regular bowel movement
- Eliminates the symptoms of constipation and treats dysbacteriosis (Exportale® does not simply eliminate constipation, but also has a positive effect on the intestinal microflora through stimulating the growth and reproduction of useful microflora. Therefore, Exportale® has a combined effect: it has a laxative effect and restores the intestinal microflora composition with a curative effect on the bowels)
- Restores the intestinal microbial balance and normalizes the bowel activity
- Suitable for continuous administration
Exportale® has an easy dosing schedule: once a day with food1.
- Children, 1-6 years: 2.5 - 5 g
- Children, 6-12 years: 5 - 10 g
- Children, 12 - 16 years: 10 - 20 g
- Adults: 20 g
Hypersensivity to lactitol, galactosemia, intestinal obstruction, suspected organic lesion of the gastrointestinal tract, abdominal pain and rectal bleeding of uncertain origin.
1The drug must be dissolved in the physiological volume of beverage or liquid food.