Normomed syrup - antiviral drug having an immune modulating action1, 1 mg of syrup contains 50 mg of Inosine pranobex.
How to use
- Non-prescription drug
- For adults and children over 3 years of age
- Has pleasanttaste
The antiviral effect of syrup:
- Intended for treatment flu and SARS as part of complex therapy
- Intended for treatment labial herpes as part of complex therapy
Immune modulating action
- Has a direct antiviral effect of a wide range and blocks the multiplication of many types of viruses, acting at the genetic level of the pathogen
- Effective against flu, other SARS infections and herpes
- Normalizes the interaction of immune cells and accelerates recovery
- Activates macrophages, stimulates the development of lymphocytes. Helps increase the body's resistance to viral diseases2.
* Stimulates macrophage activity, lymphocyte proliferation and cytokine formation. It stimulates the healing process, improves health and resistance.
1 Bulgakova V.A. Antiviral therapy of acute respiratory infections in children // Child Health No. 2 (53), 2014, p. 78-84
2 Instructions for medical use of the Normomed No.LP - 004000